Re: Battery / Starter / Relay cable source?

Re: Battery / Starter / Relay cable source?

Yes, it does not take much corrosion for the electric flow to cease. Double check as David suggested.

There was a Mopar guy named  David Hallsten who, many many  years ago had me list him on the site's vendor page, stating that he made heavy duty Mopar battery cables to order. I looked online just now and but I can't find him online now anywhere except the 62-65 Vendor's page. Anyone know if he is still around?

The 1963 battery  "fusable link" may be the person sitting behind the steering wheel?  <smile> That is, I don't recall Mopar factory installing a "fusable link" in the battery circuit  until later, maybe 1966?  Anyone know?

Thanks,
Gary H.