From: Robert neal zimmerman
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 3:41 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: hubcap questions

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caac8usbOlZxua/ProductTestPanel

You know your getting old when u start thinking the factory hubcaps look
neater than the cragar mags u grew up with.
   In my parts car i purchased yesterday I got some extra Mopar goodies
   along with it the guy just wanted gone with the car .
    One thing is a brand new looking ( Mint?, NOS? ) set of the little
    hubcaps that were just silver , no emblems, or lettering on them.
    Very plain Jane but very cool looking and perfect shape all wrapped
    up in a bag.
   Are these the ones for the cop rims? Are those what they call
   dogdish? Anybody got a collection of Mopar hubcaps photos and what
   they came on and what rims they fit.
   I also got a perfect set of the Dodge hubcaps, the little ones with
   the red triangle in the center, they are very nice too, what were
   these ones called?
   Hubcaps are cool, never thought Id say that.

    Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

[AD removed for archives]
2-Day Tax Refund Loans TaxBrain Online Tax Service Get Started
Now!
caac8vhbOlZxuf/TaxBrain

----

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE* MP3 Player - yours to keep! Click Here Now!
caac8uxf/MP3 Player Giveaway

----

http:///u/?.