Re: perforated side of ex manifold gasket

Re: perforated side of ex manifold gasket

You guys are kidding me right?  So when I rebuild my slant six, add a
new intake and exhaust system, I should have it all milled up and use
the high temp copper sealant I used on things like fuel pumps on their
gasket surfaces and that's enough?  I've never heard of not using a
gasket on the exhaust manifolds....

Shed light pullllease

MJ