Re: Sound & Heat shielding material sources?

Re: Sound & Heat shielding material sources?

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE* MP3 Player - yours to keep! Click Here Now!
caadeMpbOyW3Na/MP3 Player Giveaway

Thanks for the link.  I think this will work well for me as well.  And they're having a 20% off sale right now on the site!!

Tony Brooks <tony.brooks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Start
your free 14-day trial today!
caadfBPbOAYCAa/Nexiderm

Check out www.coolandquiet.com.

I used their LyTherm Max product for my floors. A bit pricey, but it's a
good quality product (3/4" thick) and I wanted to do it right the first
time. They have another product called Zero Clearance, which I have not
used, for use in tight places such as doors that's 1/8" thick with aluminum
backing. Again, their a bit pricey, but I can vouch for their service and
the quality of the product I used.

Tony

Skagdrager@xxxxxx
03/09/2005 03:07 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
PM cc

Subject
Please respond to Sound & Heat shielding material
1962to1965mopars@ sources?

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE* 5 Megapixel Digital Camera - yours to keep!
caadeMobNNFoGa/5 Megapixel Digital Camera
Promotion

Greetings All,
I'm ready to put the sound deadening / heat shielding material on the
floors
and in the doors.
In past postings it was said that Eastwood has it but in small, overpriced
sheets. The recommendation was to buy the full sized economically priced
sheets
as a local speed shop.
I can't find a speed shop that carries it.
Does anyone have a brand name for this stuff and a vendor who carries it?
Thanks in advance. Any help is appreciated.
Paul

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to start your free trial today.
caadfBNbNNFoGf/Nexiderm

----
directly to that person. I.e., send parts/car transactions and
negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect
your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content
signal to Mopar topic. Thanks!

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments
transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and
confidential information intended solely for the use of
the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other
use of this message or its attachments, hyperlinks, or
any other files of any kind is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately by telephone (865-218-2000) or by
a reply to this electronic mail message and delete this
message and all copies and backups thereof.

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely
for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or
its attachments, hyperlinks, or any other files of any kind is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately by telephone (865-218-2000) or by a reply to this
electronic mail message and delete this message and all copies and
backups thereof.

[AD removed for archives]
Repair corrupt files and harmful errors - protect your PC Take a
2-minute PC health check-up at no charge!
caadfAebOAYCAf/PC Powerscan

----