RE: Sound & Heat shielding material sources?

RE: Sound & Heat shielding material sources?

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadeMjbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

What does this stuff cost per gallon? My car is in the body shop almost ready for final prime.

62-65 list <tpuig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:[AD removed for archives]
Looking for someone? Need a background check?
Investigate anyone, anywhere with Web Detective.
Lifetime access only $29.95. Start searching now!
caadfAcb7B6Msa/Web Detective

Not sure what your budget is, but you should at least take a look at
this stuff. I saw it at a Custom Car version of SEMA in Indy a year
ago, and also at SEMA. Simply amazing. We were in a loud hall, so I
can't verify the sound deadening properties of it, but the heat
reduction and protection was incredible.

http://www.hotrodscustomstuff.com/PS-LizSkin.html
I'm not a doctor, I only play one on tv, but I will DEFINITELY use this
stuff if I take a car down to the metal. ;-)
TP

Skagdrager@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Greetings All,
> I'm ready to put the sound deadening / heat shielding material on the
> floors
> and in the doors.

Tony Puig
Mountain View, CA
'65 Coronet 500 'vert
tpuig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE* MP3 Player - yours to keep! Click Here Now!
caadeMpb7B6Msf/MP3 Player Giveaway

----

George