To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 4:50 PM
Subject: Re: 2005 Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free! caadeMlbOzpqKa/ProductTestPanel -------------------------------------------------------------------

Gee Gary,

I already registered under the "other" list club.  I registered under their
club last year, my first time, and I didn't know the 62-65 list had a tent.
I'd love it if this list got a tent and even better if it could be located
next to or near the MML tent.
There are many members here that also belong to that list as well.  They
have some nice activities planned and attract a lot of attention.
I'm also registered at the old Ho-Jo's under their group rate too.  I'm
sorry I'm too late to register under this list but I really hope enough
people do register under the 62-65 list and you get a tent.  It would be so
great to meet people from this list there, and you as well.

I'll be there again.  I had to leave early due to a family emergency last
year and missed out on many of the festivities but I plan to stay right
through to Sunday night this time.
I'm hoping to bring my Dad this time, who gave me my first '65 Belvedere in
1974.  He had a mild stroke and I had to leave ACN early last year.

C'mon club members, please register and let's get out own tent this year!

Tom Duross

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>