Re: Distributor

Jeff,

Here's what I did...got the elec dist for $20 on ebay (I'll send you
his name, he gets them occasionally), eliminated the mopar resistor
and used a GM HEI controller, bought a new coil (points one should
work, but I figued why?) did a little wiring and I'm electronic
ignitioned.  Oh yeah, and I got a new mopar 3000 rotor that is
supposed to be little longer and help out.

Dist $20 (see them regularly NOS for $60 on ebay)
Coil MSD Blaster 2 $30 (on sale from summit)
HEI unit $15 from Advance (you can pay up to $40 for them)
Rotor $5
Asst wiring, $10 (just because I dind't have it lying around)

http://duster.netfirms.com/tech/hei.html has the info.

Hope it helps

MJ