Re: Back on the poly kick

[AD removed for archives]
Want a laptop? Get an Apple iBook for free!
caadeMmbOyW3Na/Amazing Computer

John Albers
Global Technical Training Development Manager
DCA - Technical Training
248-475-1370  t/l  791-1370
e-mail: jpa@xxxxxxx

Bill

I'm going to start working on my poly the first week of April if its warm
enough in the garage.  I'm installing TTI's headers, a set of ported heads
from Bill Richardson, a Racer Brown ST22 cam and a set of dual quads if I
can sang a manifold I'm looking into.  The instruction that come with the
headers state that you need the mini starter and list part numbers.  You
also have to lift the engine up on the left side.  In my case since the
heads will be off I should be able to drop the headers in place and then
install the heads.  If I run into anything unusual I'll post it.

John

Wwmp4@xxxxxxx
03/11/2005 07:09 PM
Please respond to
1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Back on the poly kick

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE* MP3 Player - yours to keep! Click Here Now!
caadeMpbOzr7Ra/MP3 Player Giveaway

Has anyone out there actually installed a set of the new TTI poly headers?

Or does anyone (Gary P.) know anything new about a new intake for the
poly?
Also  am looking for a set of fenders for a 1965  Belvedere.
                                                Thanks,
                                                            Bill Paxton

[AD removed for archives]
Looking for someone? Need a background check?
Investigate anyone, anywhere with Web Detective.
Lifetime access only $29.95. Start searching now!
caadfAcbOzr7Rf/Web Detective

----
directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect
your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content
signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!