e-bay fuel pump...

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Start your free 14-day trial today!
caadfBPbOyW3Na/Nexiderm

i got a holley blue fuel pump all hooked up and running and took her for a drive with great results, untill the next morning when i found a nice little stream of gas going down the driveway. i thought it might be a loose clamp so i checked them all, not. i took a flashlight under her and couldn't find an active leak. i started it up and drove around the block a few times and parked it in another spot so i could look for leaks. i could see fuel leaking slowley from one of the pump sides. upon closer inspection i found a hairline crack at the boss that has the threads cut into it for the barbs on the inlet side. the more i tighten the barb the bigger the crack gets. is there a way to fix /solder weld this up or is the pump e-garbage? there was no as is.. clause in the auction and the seller stated he tested it and it worked great. I notified the seller via e-mail today and asked him to contact me, he has a good rating with 5,000 or so auctions nder his belt, so i'll give him a few days to get back to me. any other ideas?

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE* 5 Megapixel Digital Camera - yours to keep!
caadeMobOyW3Nf/5 Megapixel Digital Camera Promotion

----

bOyW3N.