latest additions: '62 to '65 Swap Meet Page

latest additions: '62 to '65 Swap Meet Page

[AD removed for archives]
Help us support US Troops ? Just Register Here.
caadjGFbOyW3Na/Permission Data

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE

I have a complete 1964 318 poly enigine, intake to pan, was running when
removed from car.  Also two pushbutton transmissions for a 318.  All for
sale very cheap.  I want them to go to someone who could use them before
I have to take them to the junk yard!  Located in central Indiana, West
Lafayette.  Contact wwkjonaas@xxxxxxxxx 765-743-2506

Two 1964 Dodge Polara's for sale. They are California cars now sitting
in California.  Very nice shape.  One is a 2 door and one is a 4 door,
both white 361 pushbutton auto.  The 4 door has great interior and
driving and running car.  All chrome and grills etc. are excellent.  The
2 door has the motor out for a resto.  Can put back for transport.  Very
good cars.  Resonably priced.  2 door $3800.00 the 4  door $1800.00
Also can provide reasonable transport.  Wayne at 406 821 2010 or email
at  waynesmopars@xxxxxxxxxxxx

 1965 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4 for sale  Everything works and it runs
great!  Has 440 engine, heavy duty 1 1/2 ton 4 speed transmission, heavy
duty 1 1/2 ton clutch, large capacity radiator,
 power steering, double-shock steering stabilizer, (2) 10 gallon saddle
gas tanks located on each side between the cab and the rear wheels,
heavy-duty tow hitch with switched electrical for trailer lights, Dana
60 floating rear axle, heavy duty rear leaf springs with Rancho shocks
(approximately 3 inch lift), dual exhaust,33x12.5x15 BF Goodrich trail
T/A tires. Craig -- csclarkent@xxxxxxxxxxx Photos on
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=x8pknlq.tbxs0y6&x=0&y=-kmzt1v

WANTED
Console needed for a 1962 Plymouth Fury with bucket seats. This console
is short, has a lighter and is also used in Polaras and Fury's from
62-63 I believe. Thanks  1-250-426-3879 or plum-crazy@xxxxxxxxx

I am looking for a set of wheel well moldings for a 1965 Plymouth
Satellite. If anyone can help, please email with details at
satellite65_383@xxxxxxxxx Also need console and glove box lock and
latches for a 65 satllite as well. Thanks for your help.

Wanted 1965 Plymouth A990 lightweight body parts. Also need quarter
panels for 1965 post car. Have friend looking for '64 aluminum body
parts. Call John Oliverio 304-842-94880or e-mail joliverio123@xxxxxxx

Wanted: Rocker trim panel for a 1965 Satellite.  These pieces are about
4 inches wide and 81 inches long.  While I'll take the set, I really
only need the driver's side and do have a spare passenger side one.
Contact Akron Don at dgallimore@xxxxxxxxxx or 330-864-3872 in Ohio
evenings or 330-668-4727 at work days.

[AD removed for archives]
Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover® Platinum Card and get?
0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus® reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
caadfzUbOyW3Nf/DiscoverCard

----

bOyW3N.