Re: Motor Plates

[AD removed for archives]
2-Day Tax Refund Loans TaxBrain Online Tax Service Get Started
Now!
caadeMnbOyW3Na/TaxBrain

i can't speak for the plate, but i have seen elephant ears on an 8-second
64 plymouth, this car would do wheelies you could walk under.
he never had any "mount" problems.

what is the price difference?

tom
65 satellite

Ray <luxor2@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey everyone,

Here is a question to all the racers out there.

I was about to order the elephant ears for my 1965 Satellite big with a 440
auto, but was advised to get a full moptor plate (front) instead. I am just
looking for some feed back on both if anyone has had any experience with
either. Seems most racers have the elephant ears, but was told these will
distort more than the full motor plates.

Thanks everyone.

Ray
1965 Satellite

[AD removed for archives]
How would you like a Complimentary Kmart $500 GiftCard by
participating in our special promotion?
caadi1cbOgXg2f/RewardsVenue

----