RE: a really dumb question

[AD removed for archives]
Help us support US Troops ? Just Register Here.
caadjGFbOyW3Na/Permission Data

 Really Dumb Reply....

So Neal, if these "Old - Not as kool as Offy's" Cal Custom covers
are in ok shape, I would be glad to take them off your hands
if you want to sell them. If they are Cal Custom's

Earl

so I got this pair of old finned aluminum big block valve covers.  they were
a trunk find.
       theyre kind of cheapies probably , like  some cal -customs or
       something , they are kind of cool, not as cool as a vintage set
       of offy's but have u seen the price on them lately.
      So anyway the question is, whats the little flat  rectangle in the
      middle of the fins for, why did  they put that there?  were u
      supposed to carve your engine size there or something? I have
      always wondered about this .

[AD removed for archives]
Sign up today for a No Annual Fee DiscoverR Platinum Card and get. 0% Intro
APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to 2% Cashback BonusR
reward on your purchases & 100% fraud protection.
caadfzUbV1hOjf/DiscoverCard

----
topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
How would you like a Complimentary Kmart $500 GiftCard by
participating in our special promotion?
caadi1cbOyW3Nf/RewardsVenue

----

bOyW3N.