Re: New powerplant

That's really cool! Gary... Now, what wrecking yard did you
say you found this 'Hemi' in? how many more are there? (o;
he he he...

I had a Hemi once, It was a 55 model 354 with a dual quad
set-up. The Hemi sat for 30+ years in a broken crate, under
an olive tree at my father in laws ranch. Needless to say it
was all frozen up, lifters were covered in sludge, but it was
all there carburetors to oil pan. I had to trade it away for
the Poly and trans. that is in my wagon now.
Congratulations on acquiring your Hemi, in sure you'll
have lots of fun putting it together. And it will look good
between the fenders of your 64 Savoy!
Schuyler
Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>