new roof

[AD removed for archives]
Personals at Meeting Friends Online.
Find your perfect partner...We?re here to help.
Click below to register for FREE and start connecting!
caadkIXbOyW3Na/MeetingFriendsOnline

 what would it take to turn a 64 dodge polara 2 dr hdtp in to a  two
 door post 64 dodge 330.????
     By this i a mean the roof area.
      I have this other  64 Polara 2 dr. 500 just sitting there and i
      have my 4 door 64 dodge 440 parts car. Could i  cut the roof off
      the 4 door and  weld it on to the polara 500   to do this.
    I mean, yes, i already know its a ferocious amount of work  but i'm
    crazy anyway, so COULD it be done. Are the dimensions correct??
   neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

[AD removed for archives]
How would you like a Complimentary Kmart $500 GiftCard by
participating in our special promotion?
caadi1cbOyW3Nf/RewardsVenue

----

bOyW3N.