From: Thomas R Hansen <trandco1@xxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: new roof
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 08:55:52 -0600

[AD removed for archives]
Personals at Meeting Friends Online.
Find your perfect partner...We?re here to help.
Click below to register for FREE and start connecting!
caadkIXb6eGsBa/MeetingFriendsOnline

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 21:39:44 -0800 Bill Watson <wwatson5@xxxxxxxxx> writes: It would be > quicker, > cheaper and fewer of us out here who love the 1964 2-door hardtop > won't be > looking in the Eugene, OR phone book for your addresss. And it > won't be to > send you a Christmas card! :) > Bill, Neal's house shouldn't be too hard to find, it's the house that the address includes: "Northwest weirdo's, bits and pieces collection, and museum of half done and changed my mind mopars" printed on the mailbox!

[AD removed for archives]
How would you like a Complimentary Kmart $500 GiftCard by
participating in our special promotion?
caadi1cb6eGsBf/RewardsVenue

----

[AD removed for archives]
How would you like a Complimentary Kmart $500 GiftCard by participating in our special promotion? caadi1cbOyW3Nf/RewardsVenue

----

bOyW3N.