RE: 361 QUESTIONS

[AD removed for archives]
Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free!
caadlpdbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

That's exactly why I'm building my Savoy, because I
love to cruise in my Fury. The Savoy won't be a
cruiser. Speaking of the Savoy, I found mounts at
Schumacher's for the Hemi and TTI had the headers. I
just need to find out now, how to make corrections to
those shock towers.

    Gary

> Yea, the question of where to stop on an engine
> build is
> a big issue. If you don't go all the way, then the
> day will
> come when you get your doors blown off, and you will
> be upset because you did not buy the aluminum
> heads...
> and go all the way.
>
> Then the other day will come when your out in your
> high horse power car and get caught in a traffic jam
> on a hot day, or just want to go for a long drive,
> and
> the 4:30's are a pain - so you will cuss yourself
> for
> building a beast.
>
> There is only one way out of this mess. MORE CARS...
>

> Earl
>
> there is something to be said for a nice driver, no
> matter what anyone says,
> a 500+ horse engine needs to be maintaned, and you
> think twice before going
> for weekend cruise.
>
> i am amazed at the recent flurry of 4doors (drivers)
> around this site that
> seem like fantastic bargains, i hope someone takes
> advantage of them, that
> sweet 63 in ok especially, there aren't any for that
> price around the upper
> great lakes.
>
> TIM <TDANBREA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Yea i no i wont be winning any drag races with it
> but it should make a nice
> driver for now Tim
>>

> Tim,
>

> My 361 has a Performer on it and runs fine but is no
> stump puller. I have a
> rebuilt 413 that's ready to go in but haven't got in
> a hurry because the 361
> runs so well. I'll get to it someday.
>
> Gary
>

> > I might just try this, it might not be the 440 but
> its still a big
> > block add a set of headers and performer rpm and i
> got my budget wedge
> > motor until i can afford to build the motor i
> really want thanks for
> > the input guy's
> > Tim----- Original Message -----

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadlpbbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.