From: "Dennis" <djohn14296@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 10:22 PM
Subject: Re: GM HEI

Correct MJ, But half the fun of owning a early Mopar is carrying around the
extra ballast resister in the glove box. Just so you have it went the one on
the car goes out. And trust me, they always do at the must inappropiate
time. :-).
Dennis

Menko Johnson <menkoj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you like all original stuff, its all good. This is a cheap, and
does get rid of that pesky ballast resistor.

MJ

[AD removed for archives]
Personals at Meeting Friends Online.
Find your perfect partner...We?re here to help.
Click below to register for FREE and start connecting!
caadkIXbOyW3Nf/MeetingFriendsOnline

----

bOyW3N.