some imperial questions

[AD removed for archives]
Is your PC running slow? Try a FREE PC Health Check today!
caadlCkbOyW3Na/PC Health Check

 So this guy here in town wants to sell me his 1974 Imperial.
    It has the    440 , 727 torqueflite, power everything, full
    leather,air,   really pretty nice if youre in to that sort of thing
    . 600 dollars, runs , drives and shifts awesome .Original bore.
      With what I am seeing 440s starting to go for I figure one that I
      can actually drive home with no worries or strange sounds might be
      worth 600 clams. and a tranny to go with it.

    So of course i want it for the motor and tranny, the body i will
    either use for target practice or I was thinking of making a carport
    out of it.
     Anyhoo, my questions are :
        1) this would be a cast crank, 346 headed motor right?
               maybe not the best but i bet with the right pieces i
               could burn some rubber.
         2) I have heard Imperials were funky in several ways, will any
         of that funkieness affect me using the engine and tranny in
         another car for the abovementioned purposes,
          3) Do u think  I could hawk any of the goodies from this car
          on Ebay to recoup a little money or is interest in these cars
          pretty minimal
      Neal Zimmerman, Eugene oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadlVAbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.