------ Start of Forwarded Message ------
From: "Lupe Anzaldua" <gzuslvz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 22:30:13 -0400
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hello all,

        I purchased a 1962 Plymouth Savoy 2 dr sedan from another member
Michael Cave out in Douglas, Kansas. I need to know if there are any
other sources besides Galen Govier on running the vin numbers for a
1962, previous owner said the car was believed to be a 413 cu in car
from the factory ran the number on Autohobby digest and came up with
1962 Plymouth Savoy V8 built on Lynch Road in MI. Engine has NA next to
it and no other details. I do have a engine compartment plate with
numbers on it also plus the vin plate on the body. If anyone can point
me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks Lupe'

[AD removed for archives]
Investigate just about anyone and anything with Web Detective!
caadlCmbOyW3Nf/Web Detective

----

bOyW3N.