From: "tom hecht"
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 9:04 AM
Subject: another plus for hedman

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadlVAb7Cew3a/ProductTestPanel

i just swapped converters in my 65 satellite, 440/727.

i had pulled the trans many times when i had hedmans,
and the trans would drop right out , or slide back far enough to
swap converters..

with tti's it is a different story, the tti's are much bigger and
longer so i guess it is to be expected, but still is another plus for
the cheaper hedmans.

for what it is worth, i could not pull the trans back far enough
to pull the converter out, so i had to twist the tranny sideways
to drop it.

easily twice as much work as before,
i love the tti's but, for the money it is very hard to beat hedman.

tom
65 satellite

[AD removed for archives]
Click Here for the #1 Investigative tool on the Net!
caadlCpb7Cew3f/Web Detective

----
directly to that person. I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations
topic. Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free!
caadlVDbOgXg2f/ProductTestPanel

----