Jim Hutter's 1964 Fury

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadlVAbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

I have a  1964 Plymouth Sport Fury 383 4 barrel and to date have not found
anyone  capable of decoding a fender tag.  The numbers are  A5,C6,H1,L5,S3,W2.
Does anyone know what these numbers mean?   Help.

> Jim Hutter

For the Jim Hutter's 1964 Fury:

I think the A5 code is for a three-speed automatic.

I think the C6 may be the 383 engine.

I think the H1 is for AM radio.

I think the L5 is for Heater/Defroster.

I think the S3 is for back-up lights.

I think the W2 is for tinted glass (windshield only - W1 code is for ALL
tinted glass).

I'm not a numbers guru by stretch of the imagination.  These are based  off
of a little info I have and the decode on my Belvedere that someone did
several years ago.  There is a lot more information contained in the build  sheet if
you can find that.  But it's just as hard, if not harder, to  decode.

Hope that sounds close,

Houston
1964 Belvedere

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Start your free trial today and pay only
$5.95 for shipping & handling.
caadmZ3bOyW3Nf/Nexiderm

----

bOyW3N.