RE: bent grille

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Start
your free 14-day trial today!
caadmZ2bOyW3Na/Nexiderm

If your goal is to have a decent but not perfect grille, you may find a
used grille that is acceptable to you and save some cash.

If you want a like new, then you'll need to have the metal guru's
perform their magic. :)

Gary H.

Sean Bolter wrote:

> Is there anyplace I can send my 1964 Fury grille to have it
> straightened?  When I try to do it myself, it only seems to get worse!

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Start your free trial today and pay only
$5.95 for shipping & handling.
caadmZ3bOyW3Nf/Nexiderm

----

bOyW3N.