low tranny first gear

[AD removed for archives]
Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover® Platinum Card and get?
0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus® reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
caadlRMbOyW3Na/DiscoverCard

I believe wqe talked about this last year.
   a guy here has a  77 Motorhome 440 with the tranny, still  running
   well, but anyway donrt those motorhome trannies come with an extra
   low first gear, good for the draggin wagon.
   Neal zimmerman, eugene oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadlVAbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.