RE: In love again

[AD removed for archives]
Personals at Meeting Friends Online.
Find your perfect partner...We?re here to help.
Click below to register for FREE and start connecting!
caadmZ5bOyW3Na/MeetingFriendsOnline

Hey Neal...is there any property for sale near you? It seems like every
week you stumble onto another GREAT deal! I'm thinking about moving out
there from Ohio, NO good deals here. My son DID tell me yesterday that
my ex bro-in-law bought a 318 Duster off a guy for $300. I NEVER fall
into that stuff...
Jeff
GARY WILSON wrote:

> Yes Neal that is about the right amount for gas mileage.  With a good
> tune
> up, tire pressure adjusted,  (good wax job) Had to throw that in just
> for
> kicks.  Oil change, trans filter and fluid along with a band ajustment
> the
> car shoul knock off 22 to 25 mile pr gal..   Course you have to keep the
>
> foot out of the carb.
>

> MOPAR413 (Gary) 64 Polora 500
>

> >From: Robert neal zimmerman <northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> >To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: In love again
> >Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 14:30:07 -0700
> >
> >[AD removed for archives]
> >Get both the PlayStation2 and Game Cube for Free! Click here to
> >find out how.
> >caadlVCb6eGsBa/Consumer Research
> >
> >    OK, I need to  do a little  off topic horn tooting.
> >      I  Went and paid off my 67 Coronet 2 dr hdtp. today, immediately
> >      filled her up with Premium92 and took her on a  little 125 mile
> >      road trip  trying to break  something , expecting the worst of
> >      course.
> >    Nuthin!
> >     Oh a few little gremlins popped up sure:
> >      horn needs  fixed,
> >      new shocks,
> >      rear view mirror is loose,
> >      windshield reservoir is gone,
> >       needs a  front end alignment,
> >        brakes pull to one side when u stomp em,
> >         radio doesnt work,
> >          e-brake needs a good adjustment,
> >           might have a  charging  issue
> >

> >   but  all in all a pretty eventless drive.
> >     My mighty little  273 car  just pulled ( actually had much more pep
> >     than i expected) along without  a complaint, other than-" give me a
> >     paint job , please, restore my B3 beauty!"
> >    But check this out, I topped her up when I  pulled back in to  town -
> >    5.9 gallons used in 125 miles, can that be?
> >     And I know the miles are accurate because I used sign miles, not
> >     odometer miles.
> >    i'm so happy I'm gonna go poop my pants!
> >    Neal Zimmerman, Eugene oregon
> >

> >[AD removed for archives]
> >Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
> >caadlVAb6eGsBf/ProductTestPanel
> >
> >----
> >Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person --
> >directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
> >negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
> >recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will
> >protect
> >your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content
> >signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!
> >
> >'62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:
> >http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.

> FREE!

Jeff Adams
64 Polara

[AD removed for archives]
Get both the PlayStation2 and Game Cube for Free! Click here to
find out how.
caadlVCbOyW3Nf/Consumer Research

----

bOyW3N.