Mopars at the Battleship

[AD removed for archives]
Want a laptop? Get an Apple iBook for free!
caadlVBbOyW3Na/Amazing Computer

This year's Mopars at the Battleship car show is happening on the last
Staurday of the month. The show is the 10th or 11th annual event held at
the U.S.S. Alabama Memorial inMobile , Alabama. While the club hosting
this event is not the most organized you will ever see,the show has
increased in attendance every year to the point that it is finally
attended by the guys from Mopar Collectors Guide. Who knows, it may even
get photo coverage from that magazine this year. It is well worth the
trip. The Best Western Battleship Inn is right next to the show and  the
memorial. If you are staying overnight, it's a very nice place to stay.
  The U.S.S. Alabama is a great place to send the family during the show
or visit it afterwards. It consists of the the battleship,of course,and
also the U.S.S. Drum, a WW2 submarine, and a aviation museum that
houses,among several other aircraft, a SR71 Blackbird.
 I'm going and I hope other folks from the 62-65 Mopar group will let me
know if they are going to be there. The host club has it's own site,good
luck on getting a reply from them, but it's the Southern Mopar Assoc. if
you want to try.
                          Randy Routt

[AD removed for archives]
Click Here for the #1 Investigative tool on the Net!
caadlCpbOyW3Nf/Web Detective

----

bOyW3N.