RE: Spring Fling

[AD removed for archives]
Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free!
caadlVDbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

tom hecht wrote:

> how about a grille for 1100, headlight bezels for 250 each.
> if you want to pay it fine, but the company charging this,
> is buying this stuff for what it is "really worth" by outbidding
> the rest of us on ebay.
 tom
> 65 satellite

I agree,that's way outta line.Must be why Moshers cars are $70K done.On
the other hand,it's hard to re-install unrestored trim on a freshly
painted body.I guess if you want your car back and a nice grille is the
last piece you need,you pay it.Unfortunately,someone is always setting a
new benchmark for an overpriced part.

Were the grille/bezels NOS,or just straightened and re-anodized?

  Dave Walters
  Denver, Co.

[AD removed for archives]
Want a laptop? Get an Apple iBook for free!
caadlVBbOyW3Nf/Amazing Computer

----

bOyW3N.