Intro - new subscriber in WV

Hi, my name's Bob Inscoe and I'm in Huntington, WV.  I've got 2 mopars
right now, a 67 Dart GT, and a 70 GTX.  My wife has a 72 Duster 340
clone.  You can see those at my website, http://www.moparshow.com.  I
also have a mostly tech website at http://www.lightningjar.com/mopars.

I've been looking at the older B's and decided i'd really like to get
a '62 or '63 to race up for some fun cruising.  So I figured I'd
better get on this list and start learning about them so I get the
best possible car I can afford.

There's a picture of the car that got me interested in 62's at
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-corr62ply.html.  The first
time I saw that car, I honestly looked at it 3 times before I noticed
it's a 4-door.  I think that's great, using the same roof for both 2
and 4 doors.  Mopar used to do a lot of things right. :-)

I'm really looking forward to participating in the list, and glad to be aboard.

Take care,

--
Bob Inscoe
Huntington, WV