trans

[AD removed for archives]
Personals at Meeting Friends Online.
Find your perfect partner...We?re here to help.
Click below to register for FREE and start connecting!
caadmZ5bOyW3Na/MeetingFriendsOnline

Depending on your disposition trannys are not really hard to fix. Cleanliness is the most important and clearances should be as per the book. Nothing though will fit in the wrong place and many  good exploded diagrams are available. Mancini will sell you a rebuild kit.  However some folks tend to complicate things and find these hard to deal with. So you decide for yourself.  for instance if you are the type who says I can do this come H----- or high water then you will get it done. if you are the type who needs to ask 20 peoples opinions and then doesnt know who to believe then just open your wallet and buy one. We arent all made the same  and some find these tasks easier than others.
If you could find a guy who did trannys in a dealership in the 60 and 70s he would walk you through it and you would never need help again.
You choose, You know what would be best for yourself better than anyone else
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)
http://stores.ebay.ca/Don-Dulmage-Enterprises

[AD removed for archives]
Help us support US Troops ? Just Register Here.
caadlVxbOyW3Nf/Permission Data

----

bOyW3N.