Re: Transmission Question

[AD removed for archives]
Is your PC running slow? Try a FREE PC Health Check today!
caadlCkbOyW3Na/PC Health Check

You'll need a cast crank flywheel.

Jimmy

Red Thrasher wrote:

[AD removed for archives]
Investigate just about anyone and anything with Web Detective!
caadlCmb7QKt5a/Web Detective

Hello Group, Can any of the modern day 318 or 360 automatic transmissions with 4speeds and an overdrive be used in our older cars with similar engines? If they can, will they work properly without requiring help from an engine management computer, sensors, and all that junk? Thanks. HAND-----Red [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[AD removed for archives]
Want a laptop? Get an Apple iBook for free! caadlVBb7QKt5f/Amazing Computer -------------------------------------------------------------------

----

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- Click Here for the #1 Investigative tool on the Net! caadlCpbOyW3Nf/Web Detective -------------------------------------------------------------------

----

bOyW3N.