RE: bad vibes

[AD removed for archives]
Click Here for the #1 Investigative tool on the Net!
caadlCpbOyW3Na/Web Detective

you may also want to check your timing, if it is fluttering,
the harmonic balancer could be bad.
my car started a slight vibration, that ended in the balancer
"exploding" at about 6000 rpm, the outer ring broke into several
pieces and went flying everywhere.
the only clue beyond the vibration was the timing had become
difficult to set, because it would "flutter" excessively.
this is the first and only 440 i had ever heard of this happening to,
but if it could happen to me it could happen to anyone.

tom
65 satellite

Gary Wilson <MOPAR413@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Check the U Joints. Motor Mounts, Maybe it needs new Plugs. Sometimes
they devolop a misse at high speeds. Break down under load. Check Plug
wires.
If all else fails check the compression. Worse come to worse You can
donate the car to me. LOL.

MOPAR413 (Gary) 64 Polora 500

>From: Robert neal zimmerman
>To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: bad vibes
>Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 07:30:23 -0700
>
>[AD removed for archives]
>Get both the PlayStation2 and Game Cube for Free! Click here to
>find out how.
>caadlVCb6eGsBa/Consumer Research
>
>OK, worry, freakout number one on my new ride.
> At about 65 it starts a vibration .
> What do I look for?
> The cars been sitting a while, how long does it take tires to egg
> out?
> I am OK with it if its in the tires or driveline, simple fix but
> my real worry is the engine, if an engine got balanced wrong (
> wrong harm. balancer??) where /when would u feel the
> vibration?????
> Oh I hope my new babies alright!
> Neal Zimmerman, Eugene oregon
>
>[AD removed for archives]
>Is your PC running slow? Try a FREE PC Health Check today!
>caadlCkb6eGsBf/PC Health Check
>
>----
>Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person --
>directly to that person. I.e., send parts/car transactions and
>negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
>recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect
>your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content
>signal to Mopar topic. Thanks!
>
>'62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:
>http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.

[AD removed for archives]
Personals at Meeting Friends Online.
Find your perfect partner...We?re here to help.
Click below to register for FREE and start connecting!
caadmZ5bOgXg2f/MeetingFriendsOnline

----