Mopar box

[AD removed for archives]
Is your PC running slow? Try a FREE PC Health Check today!
caadlCkbOyW3Na/PC Health Check

I dont know where you got your info. I paid 37 dollars Canadian for my boxes  Standard Ignition LX101 good to 10000 RPM  (according to Dr  Jacobs of Jacobs Ignition (optimizing your ignition system)
We have tested this box against the MP box Chrome and gold) and against Crane boxes and found no perfomance advantage , not even a 100th of a second. Still I can live with the hei conversion. There is little difference electrically except for the Ballst which gives the coil a bit of a break after starting.  The biggest and probably only real adavantage of electronic ingnition is no points to go out of adjustment and therefore the timing stays put too . That was what precipitated their use in motor vehicles as since the engine wasnt constantly going out of tune due to point wear and dwell and timing change.  And it is true my V10 (which just celebrated its 11 birthday (I bought it a pair of rear tires as a gift)has a nippendenso as does I beileve the Pt turbo of my wifes. Anyway, each to his own.  I am often by the way called on to convert fords to the Mopar style boxandthat is a veery successful conversion. ends the phatom prolems they are prone to.  Same deal as your conversion. just wire it up, hook up the reluctor pickuop wires and drive away.
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)
http://stores.ebay.ca/Don-Dulmage-Enterprises

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadlVAbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.