340's prices

[AD removed for archives]
Want a laptop? Get an Apple iBook for free!
caadlVBbOyW3Na/Amazing Computer

 seems we never talk about 340s here.
    I found a 1968 block with rods and caps for 350. block is recently
    machined- supposedly ready to go . unused .040 overbore, tanked,
    fluxed ,and  line honed. is this a good deal or not?  what do u guys
    think? what should i look out for ?   350 bones seems  like a lot
    for a block to me. but i know these 340s are hard to find now.
    I can get a  forged steel 318 crank from a 1967 318 .That will go
    right in , correct? i think the 273/318 and 340 all had the same
    stroke.
     Is the 340 really as good as its following claims or is it just a
     bunch of crap.
    neal zimmerman, eugene oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Investigate just about anyone and anything with Web Detective!
caadlCmbOyW3Nf/Web Detective

----

bOyW3N.