Re: Battery Question+

They exist.   I forget who sells them, but you can order a new black
battery with either the red, green or whatever color top on it.  I
know that Kanter has them, but I've seen them at one of those other
very high priced restoration places.  That way you have the best of
both.  My green and white interstate is good enough for me ;-)

MJ

--
Menko Johnson
menkoj@xxxxxxxxx