66 swaybar on a 65?

[AD removed for archives]
Help us support US Troops ? Just Register Here.
caadlVxbOyW3Na/Permission Data

I have a sway bar from a 66 charger i aquired here in town. i had herd from a few people that it would fit on a 65 B-body if the lower controle arms were setup for the end links. i put it up under the car last night and it looks perfect, even has the hump in the bar to go over the lower cowl bracket. My lower controle arms are not setup for the endlinks as they are the original lower control arms. it appears that i could/make use a stiff L-shaped bracket and use the bolt that holds on the shock to support a set of end links. does this sound like it would work? I have seen a few sway bar kits that came with similar barckets, any ideas, or should i remove them and have a set welded on? Also what kind of angle is acceptable for the endlinks, should the come straight down tilt aoutward alittle or tilt inward a little? and how long should they be? It apears that a 3" to 4" link would fit just fine. Any ideas or warnings i should look out for?

[AD removed for archives]
Get both the PlayStation2 and Game Cube for Free! Click here to find out how.
caadlVCbOyW3Nf/Consumer Research

----

bOyW3N.