new additions '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet

new additions '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadlVAbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE

1964 Dodge 880 Custom 4 door hardtop for sale. Original condition 4dr
hardtop has a 413cu. with 89K. This is the total mileage on the car. The
car is turquoise inside and out. It drives straighter down the road than
any other 64 880 that I have ever owned. This one being my sixth one!
Push button trans, no a/c. Everything works and there are no body parts
or trim missing. I have been driving it as is for over two years. I
enjoy that 43 year old patina as opposed to the look of a new paint job.
The bumpers, fore and aft have the same wee dent in the same place, most
likely from being parked in the same garage
for many years. It has a new (4/06) MA safety inspection sticker on the
windshield. If someone was looking for a candidate for a restoration
project, this would be a fine choice. $6,200. OBO  Jimmy Burgoff
(jimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) or home/office # (413)-256-6800

Parting out 1963 Plymouth Belvedere 4 dr.
moparron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ron

Original 1964 426 Hemi Super Stock 'K' heads with valves for sale. $3500
Contact - ss426hemi@xxxxxxxxx

WANTED

Wanted: tail light panel for a 1962 Plymouth  2 door or 4 door, Fury,
Belvedere, Savoy. Call days 740-372-0350...Roger or email
webbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wanted for my 1962 Dart 440 four door sedan:  A right side head light
chrome rim, a left backup light assembly and a right
side visor, metal rod part only.

1964 Plymouth Sport Fury Coolant Overflow bottle cap (plastic) wanted.
(914)967-3219 Kevin or Secordgoon@xxxxxxxxxxx

Wanted: 1964 Plymouth rust and dent free hood please! email
shracs@xxxxxxxxxx or 845-206-7676 thanks Steve

Wanted 1965 cardboard headliner pieces for 1965 Plymouth Belvedere
Station Wagon, preferably light beige, but other colors are OK
Contact:  Ledfut@xxxxxxx

Wanted: a 3 or 4 groove crankshaft pulley to fit a 1965 318 wide block
Poly engine. Thanks! Al alfar40@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free!
caadlVDbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.