Re: Yet another cam question

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadlVAbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

that cam would be perfect for that set-up

tom
65 satellite

Joeydahook9@xxxxxxx wrote:

I have my 66 383 hp out and figured it's a good time for a cam change. I
don't have a car for the motor, but will keep it for a back up. I'm open for
cam recommendations for the motor which is a totally stock 10.5/1 4 bbl.
Would the roadrunner cam (268/284) be too much for this? Any other ideas? Will
be a street driver only with a 727. Thanks for suggestions. Joe

[AD removed for archives]
Investigate just about anyone and anything with Web Detective!
caadlCmbOgXg2f/Web Detective

----