RE: TTI - X pipe exhaust system install questions

RE: TTI - X pipe exhaust system install questions

[AD removed for archives]
Get both the PlayStation2 and Game Cube for Free! Click here to
find out how.
caadlVCbOyW3Na/Consumer Research

i can't speak for the poly, but in the instructions it said
to lift the dirvers side to install, i have a 440 with mini
starter and the headers slid right in without jacking the
motor, i think it would have with a full size starter too.
just make sure the car is high enough to get a good
angle on the headers.

tom
65 satellite

Nick Tiberio <furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Houston,
I've been following these installation discussions with interest. Last
year I purchased the TTI Poly headers, 3" X pipe exhaust, with SpinTech
mufflers. Everything is still in the box waiting to be installed. Today
I pulled out the elbow fittings to see the difference.
They are marked for left and right sides with these numbers.

B30X625L and B30X625R, both measure 11" in length. The difference I
found was that the left elbow was bent in a tighter radius by 1/4". The
left elbow had a height of 9", and the right elbow measured 9 1/4".

Just for the record, my TTI system came with the Part # XB30HN6365. I
was waiting for my new motor before installing this exhaust, but I may
just pick a mini starter and get this task done now with the motor thats
in the car now that I'll be crusing with all summer.

Tom D. is only about 2 hrs. away in Providence, maybe we can work this
one out together.

Nick Tiberio
63 Fury

HoustonDB@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Has anyone installed the TTI - X pipe system on their early B Body?
> I'm
> trying to install mine and just can't seem to get started. I can't
> quite figure
> out where the tailpipe mounts are supposed to go. I think the
> collectors
> need to be cut down a little but not sure. And I need to confirm that
> the
> pipes go under the emergency brake cable and not between the cable and
> the
> floorpan. It's all just very confusing at the moment. The directions
> are very
> vague and the company website is no help at all.
>
> If anyone has some pictures they could email, or some tips they could
> pass
> along, I would appreciate it.
>
> Thanks,
> Houston
> '64 Belvedere

[AD removed for archives]
Personals at Meeting Friends Online.
Find your perfect partner...We?re here to help.
Click below to register for FREE and start connecting!
caadmZ5bOgXg2f/MeetingFriendsOnline

----