RE: Off Topic - 1910 EMF and 1911 Jackson

RE: Off Topic - 1910 EMF and 1911 Jackson

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadlVAbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

He might want to contact McPherson College in McPherson, KS.  Great
folks, and they have an Auto Restoration program, as well as offering
seminars.  (highly recommended)
   Also, there are the Horseless Carriage folks, at http://www.hcca.org/
 Besides checking Hemmings, these two would be my first choices.  Since
the condition and rarity have the most to do with the prices, these may
give you a guideline.  You'll have to look at recent transactions to see
what the current "real world" value is.
   TP

P.S.  McPherson has a really nice 1911 Maxwell, the original Mopar
muscle car...   ;-)

Jim Jablonski wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I apologize that this is way off topic, but I can't seem to find
> information via other means ...
>
> A friend of mine is looking to buy a few cars from his neighbor, one is
> a 1910 EMF and the other is a 1911 Jackson (I know!).  Does anyone know
> where I could find info on what these cars might be worth?
>
> If you can help, please reply to me directly (off list).  I appreciate
> it!
>
> Jim Jablonski
> Royal Oak, Michigan
> '64 Fury

Tony Puig
Mountain View, CA
'65 Coronet 500 'vert
tpuig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
Personals at Meeting Friends Online.
Find your perfect partner...We?re here to help.
Click below to register for FREE and start connecting!
caadmZ5bOyW3Nf/MeetingFriendsOnline

----

bOyW3N.