Salvage yard motors

[AD removed for archives]
Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free!
caadlVDbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

Over my lunch break I discovered an off the beaten path sort of over grown
salvage yard.  The yard has a few early sixties types cars with 4 barrel
motors.  What early to mid-sixties motors are valuable?  None of these are
hemis or appear to be special except for the four barrel intakes.  While not
mopar the yard has about 100 corvairs of all types which were interesting to
look at.  I had never seen a corvair station wagon which I mentioned to the
owner who asked if I saw the corvair pickup truck!  Don

[AD removed for archives]
Want a laptop? Get an Apple iBook for free!
caadlVBbOyW3Nf/Amazing Computer

----

bOyW3N.