DONE Pair of Steelies for sale

[AD removed for archives]
Personals at Meeting Friends Online.
Find your perfect partner...We?re here to help.
Click below to register for FREE and start connecting!
caadmZ5bOyW3Na/MeetingFriendsOnline

To the list members only: I have a pair of 15x8 wheels(no tires) for
sale.These are powder coated gloss black w/4.5" of bs.These take the
large,early caps.By all means,you can run a cheaper combo if you're not
concerned with using the correct caps,so don't bust my chops.Will take a
275 tire and fit on any early B.The "K" cores are very hard to find.I
have $213 in these not counting the price of the original cores.Work
pro. done by True Design Wheel.Looking for very close offers.I'm having
another pair made with 5" of offset since I relocated my springs.They
have 295's mounted and are currently on my 330 roller.Zero miles.Digital
pics available.

  Dave Walters
  Denver, Co.

[AD removed for archives]
Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover® Platinum Card and get?
0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus® reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
caadlRMbOyW3Nf/DiscoverCard

----

bOyW3N.