RE: Challenger rear

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caadlVFbOyW3Na/Sharebuilder

it is probabably only worth 50 to a 100 bucks, and not worth
shipping, due to the weight, some people may pay more but
it would only be worth more to a very narrow market.
any one disagree?

tom
65 satellite

Earl Helm <earlh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

An E body housing is a great replacement rear for a early
B body. If you have a tapered axel, and can't find a B Body
8.75, then a E body being 56.5" to the B body 55" is a great
replacement. You just have to weld on new perch's, and adjust
with backspacing. Your only talking .75 on each side.

Earl

I realize that Bob, I just thought maybe somebody needed one for a
Challenger, or maybe it would fit an early c-body. I believe it's 46"
perch to perch. Thanks
Bob Inscoe wrote:

> FWIW - it's only a 489 rear end when it's got a 489 chunk installed.
> The
> housing itself doesn't have a number, it's just an e-body 8-3/4"
> housing.
>
> I'm pretty sure the e-body housing is too wide to use in an early b
> without cutting it down.
>
> Bob
> Huntington, WV

Jeff Adams
64 Polara

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caadlVFbV1hOjf/Sharebuilder

----
directly to that person. I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations
topic. Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caadlVFbOgXg2f/Sharebuilder

----