Re: 65 Belvedere "The Professor"

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadslIbOyW3Na/Nexiderm

Nick, thanks for the info. It's a Belvedere I. I have VIN decoding from
Galen Govier that it's a 1965 426-4BBL 365hp (code 80), which is the street
wedge. An A-990 would be a Hemi, yes? The dealer was University Plymouth.
It's also an original 4-speed (A833) but currently has a 727 with a BM
slap-shift. The previous owner says it was raced for a while by Mancini
racing. Like most racers, Shirey probably used a bunch of different cars
called "The Professor". The previous owner was in Wisconsin.
In the 2% cars, were the wheel wells moved forward, or just the suspension?
Have you heard of "offset front spindles"? If you look at the car from the
side, the front wheels look like they're a couple of inches forward of
center.
Any idea if Bill Shirey is still alive? I'd love to try to get in touch with
him.
I'd love to post some pictures; any advice on how to do that? I don't have
access to a Web server, and I don't want to email them as an attachment.
 - Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY

[AD removed for archives]
Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free!
caadtaJbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.