From: John Goodman
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2005 8:55 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Brake Issue

[AD removed for archives]
Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover. Platinum Card and get
0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus. reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
caadtrVbOlZxua/DiscoverCard

No power brake booster is being used.  Didn't disturb the pedal throw.
Brake pedal height was fine until I replaced front brake wheel
cylinders.  I'm going to finish this job right.  Pulled the drums off
and noted that the pads seemed soaked (black looking).  This was
probably due to the wheel cylinders leaking earlier.  New pads on the
way.  I'll put them on in the next two days and see where I am from
there.

John