Latest '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet items

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadslIbOyW3Na/Nexiderm

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WANTED

Wanted: 1962 / 1963 B-body Plymouth / Dodge glove box liner. Need one
from "factory air" car only.Others will not fit. Email
bigo62@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  or phone 8142392400 [ Bill ] (May 15, 2005)

Wanted a manual steering box for a 1963 Belvedere. Contact Steve at:
beschnhow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (May 15, 2005)

Any and all Parts Wanted: 1964 Dodge Custom 880 2 door, 383 engine (I
think)  Please help, I'd really like to restore this car for my Mom.
Thanks! Samantha calamitysammyjo@xxxxxxxxxxx (May 15, 2005)

Wanted for 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury; rear deck, 3 Trim pieces # 2480288,
2480289, 2480383.  jimj409@xxxxxxx (May 15, 2005)

Wanted: rear passenger side moulding for a 1965 Dodge Custom 880. See
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-rolijaco65.html for details
and e-mail contact. (May 15, 2005)

Parts wanted 1965 Satellite. Sheet Metal: Quarters and Patches - Contact
me @ danielbkelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (May 15, 2005)

Car Wanted: 1964 Dodge Polara 2dr Ht. I would prefer a 440 or 500 model
and running. Engine size 318 or 383. Project car
is preferred. I am located in North Dakota but don't hold it  against
me. I maybe contacted at wchuseby@xxxxxxxxxx or
work no.701-253-7799 or home 701-952-0306 (May 15, 2005)

For Sale: 1965 Chrysler New Yorker two-door hardtop, 413cu, automatic,
ps, pb, pw, powerseat and ac.  Very nice rust free two owner Texas car.
Recent pale yellow paint in excellent condition, bumpers, grille,
headlite covers in great condition.  Has new
factory seat upholstery, excellent original door panels, carpet, and
headliner. Perfect dash.  Nice original steering wheel.  All gauges and
original radio work. Engine and engine compartment are completely
original.  Runs and drives like a new
car.  Has 17? Torque Thrust wheels with new tires.  Sale includes the
original factory wheels with nice whitewall tires and original hubcaps.
Car has a new 2.5? exhaust system with Flowmaster  mufflers.  Sounds
great!!  Car is located in The
Colony, Texas (just north of Dallas).  Digital pictures available.
$9,500.00. Call Bob at 214-957-3692 or e-mail at bobtrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

For Sale: 1963 Dodge Polara

70,000 original miles, car came from Arkansas - Excellent condition,
original floor pans, trunk, fenders, etc. Interior replaced in 2002,
except for armrests. Car is complete and uncut

drivetrain consists of 440 ci (2) 4 bbl carbs (1969 block), original 727
pushbutton, newer 8 3/4" rear-end w/3.73 ratio

wilwood front discs, dual master cylinder, new brake lines, and line-loc

new BFG rubber all the way around, on Weld wheels. New front end
bushings, seals, etc.

driveshaft loop, relocated battery, 3/8" fuel pickup & new fuel line

comes with owner's manual, sales brochures, and all spare parts (lots of
chrome pieces bought on e-bay)

$19,500.00 or trade for complete econo-dragster

contact Don Braun cell 517-719-7930 or e-mail
donbraun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

See
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-braun63.html for pictures
(May 15, 2005)

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadvf5bOyW3Nf/Nexiderm

----

bOyW3N.