From: Jim Altemose [mailto:jaltemoose@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 11:01 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 1965 Max Wedge Cars?

I believe a Street Wedge would have A426 stamped on the block, and a
Max Wedge would have 426 TM-P.

On 5/16/05, David L. Orr <fe2orr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [AD removed for archives]
> Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
> reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
> caadslIbNWo3ua/Nexiderm
>
> The MAX WEDGE stopped  the end of Jan 1964 FeB started the production of
the
> HEMI. The STREET wedge was still made and  used in 1965. No 1965 car had a
> MAX WEDGE from the Factory. Period. I always get into debates at the shows
> with people who have bought cars and they swear that thats the way that
they
> came from the factory. They say that the guy that sold them the car said
it
> was original. Ya want to buy the Brooklyn bridge. Do the home work before
> you buy.. I usually have some of my referance books with me at the shows
and
> try to enlighten these souls but then some still don't believe. And yes
> their were some people who got Hemis instead of max wedges. if there car
was
> ordered after a certain date to have a max wedge it came through with a
> Hemi. I believe it was Feb 1 1964. and the tag on the car will show that
> Dave O

Factory
> Racer S/FX and a 65 Satellite with a hemi street wedge crossram.
> >The owner of the Satellite wedge claimed the engine was original, is this
> true?  Did they make Satellites available with street wedge motors from
the
> factory?
> >Anyway, it was a nice event.  Met and walked around with a fellow member,
> and we had a great time.  The rain held off until about 3 and I scrammed.
> >It was a small event, about the same turnout as last year but there were
> few Hooters girls there this year.  I took some pictures and hope to post
> them as soon as I can figure out how, none of the hooters girls though.
> >
> >I'm curious about that 65 Satellite though, factory max wedge huh?
> >
> >Tom Duross
> >

> [AD removed for archives]
> Get a Free T-Mobile Sidekick II plus $500 towards service!
> Click here.
> caaduFNbV82sof/ProductTestPanel
>
> ----
> directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
negotiations
> as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to
> the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy,
> reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar
> topic.  Thanks!

> [AD removed for archives]
> Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover(r) Platinum Card and get…
> 0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
> 2% Cashback Bonus(r) reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
> protection.
> caadtrVbNWo3uf/DiscoverCard
>
> ----
topic.  Thanks!

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge), '65 Belvedere I (Street Wedge), '71 Bronco

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadvf5bOyW3Nf/Nexiderm

----

bOyW3N.