RE: 1965 Max Wedge Cars?

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadvf5bOyW3Na/Nexiderm

Dave orr wrote:

nascar Race Hemi had a single 4bbl. this set up was retained into
> 65.... Dave O

...For nascar,but not for the street.

This should not be confused with the civilian versions of the '64
A-864 steelnose cars,which were accidently sold to the public.There were
no '65 civilian Hemi cars with the 4 bbl.The only Hemi car available in
'65 was the A-990.They all came with 2-4 bbls.

  Dave Walters
  Denver, Co.

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadslIbOyW3Nf/Nexiderm

----

bOyW3N.