RE: the BEST Max Wedge Hood Scoop

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Free T-Mobile Sidekick II plus $500 towards service!
Click here.
caaduFNbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

In my opinion Sled City Fiberglass makes the best Max wedge hood scoops I
ordered the S/S FX hood scoop which is taller than original for high rise
intakes. I molded it to my fiberglass hood and spent about a two weeks
getting it to my discriminating taste. I haven't taken pictures of it yet
but will as soon as I have some time. Here's their contact info.   Sled City
Fiberglass '62 -'68 fiberglass parts to fit stock wheelbase Dodges and
Plymouths, plus doors, fenders, hoods, and hood scoops for the AFX Mopars!
Larry Augenstein
Sled City Fiberglass
P.O.Box 944
Grove City, Ohio 43123