Re: 426 blocks

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this!
caadwPhbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

I recall my 63 stage II set up to be 13.5 to 1 (also 425hp) stock and the 64 Stage III to be 12.5 to 1

On page 745 of the 1967 Motor's Auto Repair Manual it states that the
426 TMP-HC had 13.5 to 1 compression.  However on page 9 of the 1964
Plymouth Super Stock 426-III owner's manual, it says 12.5 to 1, so I
figured the Plymouth manual was probably correct...Brian

Laneslyle8@xxxxxxx wrote:

I had always thought that the 425 horse version was 13.5 to 1
compression....hmmmm
Lyle in Montana

Derrick
derrickb@xxxxxxx
'63 Sport Fury

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadvf5bOyW3Nf/Nexiderm

----

bOyW3N.