Re: Steering Wheel Restoration

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Free T-Mobile Sidekick II plus $500 towards service!
Click here.
caaduFNbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

Steering Wheel Restorations moved from Seffner Florida to somewhere in the Carolinas. If you are wanting a complete recast of your original wheel JB Donaldson can do this. Not cheep but works if the patching won't solve the problem. Short term or long term is the decision. Pricing is double what patching is. If pearl is required the cost goes up.

Regards,
Rich Horner
64 MW Belve 4 spd

-------------- Original message from WC43613@xxxxxxx: --------------