60-63 or Parts Book owners...please help!

60-63 or Parts Book owners...please help!

Hey guys,

Ever since buying my 62 Lancer, I have had a non-functioning gas
gauge.  I did some electrical tests and verified the gauge was
functional, so I guessed it was the float.  I dropped the tank part
way, and pulled the sending unit.  Sure enough, there wasn't a float
on it at all.  I thought I was home free until I looked at it closer.
The thing was rusted all over and the float arm was frozen.  As I
tried to move the float arm, I noticed that two pieces of the
electrical pickup were loose.  Then they fell out.  Long story short,
its shot.  I called around and found that the pickup changed in 1964.
So I need a P/N for the sending unit pre-64.  Anyone out there able to
help?

Its a 1962 Lancer 4 door, 106" WB, 14 gallon tank.

Thanks!

Menko